Flos Skygarden is a modern suspension light that adds a touch of elegance to any living space. Designed by Marcel Wanders, this light fixture is an iconic piece of lighting that is both functional and beautiful. In this guide, we will provide you with a comprehensive manual that will show you how to install and use the Flos Skygarden.
Flos Skygarden is very easy to install. It comes with a ceiling mount plate and a canopy that covers the electrical wiring. The first step is to install the ceiling mount plate. The plate should be attached to the ceiling using screws and wall plugs. The canopy should then be threaded through the mounting plate and held in place by screws.
Once the mounting plate and canopy are secured, the wires can be connected. The Flos Skygarden comes with a pre-installed cable that is ready to connect to a power source. Simply connect the wires to the power source, and the light fixture is ready to use.
Important Safety Tips
Before you start installing the Flos Skygarden, here are some important safety tips to keep in mind:
- Turn off the power before starting any electrical work
- Wear gloves and eye protection
- Make sure the ceiling can support the weight of the fixture
- Do not attempt to install the light fixture unless you are a licensed electrician or have experience with electrical work
The Flos Skygarden is a versatile light fixture that can be used in a variety of settings. It is perfect for illuminating living rooms, dining rooms, and bedrooms. The fixture emits a warm, diffused light that adds a cozy atmosphere to any space.
The Skygarden is also designed to be energy-efficient. The fixture uses LED bulbs that are long-lasting and consume very little energy. This makes it an ideal choice for those who want to reduce their energy consumption and lower their electricity bill.
Tips for Maintenance
Here are some tips to keep your Flos Skygarden in top condition:
- Clean the fixture with a soft cloth and mild detergent
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents that can damage the finish
- Replace the bulbs when they burn out
- Inspect the fixture regularly for any damage or wear and tear