Shine Your Memories: Illuminating Picture Rail with LED Strips
Are you tired of traditional picture frames that don’t really make your photos stand out? Do you want to add a little more character to your living space? If so, then an LED strip picture rail may be just the thing for you.
A picture rail is a molding installed near the ceiling that is used to hang pictures without putting holes in the wall. LED strips can be placed inside the picture rail to illuminate your photos and create a beautiful ambiance in your room. Not only does it make your pictures look more aesthetic, but it also adds a touch of modern elegance to your living space.
How to Install an LED Strip Picture Rail
Installing an LED strip picture rail is a quick and easy task that anyone can accomplish with the right tools and a little bit of time.
Things You’ll Need:
- LED strip lights
- Picture rail molding
- Mounting brackets
- Power supply
- Wire connectors
- Wire cutters/strippers
- Measure the length of your wall where you want to install the picture rail.
- Cut the picture rail molding to fit the length of your wall.
- Attach the mounting brackets to the back of the picture rail using screws.
- Connect the LED strip lights to the power supply using wire connectors.
- Place the LED strip lights inside the picture rail and secure them in place using the mounting hardware provided with the lights.
- Screw the picture rail to the wall using a screwdriver and mounting screws.
Benefits of Using LED Strip Picture Rails
There are several advantages of using LED strip picture rails over traditional picture frames.
LED strip picture rails provide a unique look to your living space that traditional picture frames just can’t match. The illuminated photos add a sense of depth and dimension to the room, making it feel more vibrant and lively.
With LED strip picture rails, you’re not limited to the size of your photos. You can hang a series of smaller photos or one large photo, and the LED strip will adjust accordingly. You also have the flexibility to change out your photos whenever you want without having to worry about unsightly nail holes in the wall.
Not only do LED strip lights look great, but they’re also energy-efficient. LED lights use less energy than traditional bulbs, which can help you save money on your energy bills. Plus, LED lights last much longer than traditional bulbs, meaning you won’t have to replace them as often.